Definition and role of cookies:
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information on browsing habits of a user or his computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use the computer, cookies can be used to recognize users.
What types of cookies this site uses?
• Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user-requested service is provided.
• Third-Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that uses the data obtained through cookies.
• Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies by which data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a period of time defined by the cookie, that can range from a few minutes’ to a several years’ period.
• Analysis Cookies: those are the ones treated by us or by third parties that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. In order to improve the supply of information, products or services we offer, it is analyzed your browsing our website.
• Advertising Cookies: are those that enable in the most efficient way the management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a website, application or platform in order to provide the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or frequency in which the ads are displayed.
• Advertising Behavioral Cookies: are those that enable in the most efficient way the management of advertising spaces that publisher has included in a website, application or platform in order to provide the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior, obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on it.
It is also possible that by visiting a website or opening an email where any advertisement or promotional material regarding our products or services are published, will be installed in your browser a cookie that helps us to show you advertising related to the search you’ve done, to develop a control of our ads regarding, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, at what time, etc.
Revocation and removal of cookies
Below you can find how to access the cookies setting in the major browsers:
Internet Explorer: Choose Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
You can also Microsoft support or Help browser.
Firefox: Tools Menu -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Also it can refer to the Mozilla support or Help browser.
Chrome: Setup Menu -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
You can also support Google support or Help browser.
Safari: Preferences Menu -> Security.
You can also Apple support or Help browser.
Third-party service providers