The winner will perform a paid internship, lasting between 1 and 3 months, at its offices in Berlin during 2015 and receive a financial aid of 2,000 euros.
The objective of this initiative is to promote the training of young university students and promote their integration into the labor market, promoting the first professional experiences.
To do this, those who opt for the scholarship must submit original and innovative on how to interconnect Europe XXI century projects.
The proposals have to be about how to unite Europe in the most efficient way, either in terms of communication, culture, education, just as it does through GoEuro of flights, trains and buses that offers its users.
Proposals may be presented in different formats such as an essay, a Youtube channel, blog, video, or any platform with which the participant can express maximum creativity.
"The purpose of the scholarship is to reward the university that we can provide the most innovative and creative ideas. Moreover want GoEuro suppose the starting point of your career, as you will have the option to do a paid internship at our offices in Berlin , "the international marketing manager Manuel Robledano.
The call is open from the 1st of October and will close at 23:59 pm on Dec. 15, 2014.
- Universidad de Alicante, Alicante, Spain
- Universitat de Barcelona ,Barcelona, Spain
- Universidad de Cádiz, Cádiz, Spain
- Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Universidad CEU San Pablo, Madrid, Spain
- Universidade da Coruña, Coruña, Spain
- Universidad de La Laguna, La Laguna, Spain
- UNIR Business School, Madrid, Spain
- Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain
- Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain
- Universitat de València, Valencia, Spain
- Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth, UK
- Durham University, Durham, UK
- King´s College London, London, UK
- Loughborough University, Loughborough, UK
- Oxford University, Oxford, UK
- University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
- University of Reading, Reading, UK
- University of South Wales, South Wales, UK
- Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Technische Universität Darmstadt, Darmstadt, Germany
- Universität Kassel, Kassel, Germany
- Universität Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany
- Universität Paderborn, Paderborn, Germany
- Universität Siegen, Siegen, Germany
- Politecnico di Bari, Bari, Italy
- Università di Brescia, Brescia, Italy
- Università di Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy
- Università "G. d´Annunzio", Chieti - Pescara, Italy
- Università di Messina, Messina, Italy
- Università di Parma, Parma, Italy
- Università del Salento, Salento, Italy
- Università di Salerno, Salerno, Italy
- Università della Tuscia, Tuscia, Italy
- Università di Udine, Udine, Italy
- Maastricht University, Maastricht, Holand
- Hogeschool Gent, Gent, Belgium
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Brussel, Belgium